Sunday, May 22, 2005

Never trust anyone.

Why!? Insolent, arogant, trechorous, betraying... no word comes to mind that describes the hatred in me now! Never trust people. It's my fault. People can only hurt you if you let them in. I should have never let them in, never trusted them and never cared. When you trust you let your guard down. Its stupid really. Then why do any of us do it, trust. Its a show of faith in another person, to say that believe that you wouldn't or couldn't hurt me. Well they can, will and did and you know what else it does hurt. Its hurts every one doesnt it, to be betrayed no matter how small ...sigh.. or how many times. Im too trusting, too kind, to genourous or at least im mor than i want to be. Why is it so hard not to care. To just give up on some one and let them burn, leave to them let their lives cave in on themselves. Yet i continued and will continue because that is who i am. I am me... trusting, kind and genourous me. No matter how hard i try not to be or what kind of person i try to make people think i am.. its in my nature, loyalty justice compassion its in me whether or not you see it. I dissapoint myself.......

> Articles on this blog do not represent any real veiws, opinions or feelings of the author. They are not based on any real event as far as the reader is concerned

1 Comments:

Blogger Supergirl said...

i wish i cud trust people and be as kind as u seem to be. you're someone i admire, someone who's not afraid to get hurt. pain's scary and when u're willing to sacrifice pain cuz you're a kind person who is trusting, it show how strong of a person u are. i admire u. =)

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home