Monday, May 30, 2005

Inter Kingdom relation ships.

At this very moment I am experiencing one a most disturbing situtation in the lands of Crimson crest. The ruler of an allied kingdom (ie. one of my freinds who we shall refer to as "Mr. Sanderson" cuz the guy whatches as much faerie odd parents as i do.... yes i still whatch those cartoons ok) gained access to my personal messaging seal bcuz I left it ungaurded and commiunicated to Princess Ramla of Linkintopia. Now ummm.... this princess is, how do i say it? she has been endowed with certain feminine prowess above that of normal women in our class...or in the state of Nevada :) ... and the disgracefull Mr. Sanderson is pure evill its that simple. I mean the guy is really really evill. The things he said in my name waz jus plain wrong. Among which were some insults upon me. Princess Ramla would never belive that i could write such horrid things about her. But when I told Mr. Sanderson what she would possibly do to him...(for it has been recorded in the ancient texts that princess ramla would strike down foes in their manhood ie. shell kick you in your balls.) Mr. Sanderson was in disarray. Really, really freaked out. So at his personal request I have agreed to reamain silent. In a completely unrelated matter Mr. Sanderson has conveyed upon a quit resonable bounty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home