Sunday, June 05, 2005

Counter Strike

My counter attack strategy was not "completely" succesful. Yet it still achieved an inturesting result. I believe that it is quite obvious that of all the nations I rule over neither the strongest nor the most important but we still sustain. We do well enough. The Kingdom of Linkintopia is one to rival my own so a change in tactics is neccessary. So with some quick alterations to the counter attack force instead of destroying my opponent our goal had shifted to brealing her will. To formulate some way to break the leader. If you kill the king the next heir will arise but break the king and the kingdom shall have a distraught ruler. How i accomplished this is too horrific to reaveal......and creapy. I do not celebrate victory even with my goal accomplished, attacks seem to have halted and all comunications stopped but my enemy bears a deep seated resnentment. This may have bought us a tempory break but have we loss all hope to peace?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home