Sunday, January 22, 2006

Teh L337 Gear Update

//Blog Edits//

I've just finished making alot of changes to my blog. These changes will be listed here. Please keep in mind that:

-I dont know anything about HTML but I knew even less when I started editing. (Actually at this point I forgot what it stands for)
-Most of this was accomplished by trail and error.
-Almost all graphics were made in Microsoft Paint.
-In total this took alot of time and deprived me of a lot of sleep..... and homework.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
//Updates//

Grapical
Pictures I've recently added. Once I finish construction a "Gellery" I'llpost all these pictures there along with descriptions.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dark Smiley

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Geddon Header
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
We Accept You Header (Message Inspired by Megatokyo)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Salvation Angel

Links
Edits I've made to links

Added Links to Newgrounds and Megatokyo. More links pending future updates.

Text
Text I've recently added

"The clouds bloom, does someone else see them too? Hoping and hoping as I do....."
By: Andrew McLaughlin

Renamed some titles in the side bar.
Teh Linkage
R3c3nt R3cords
Teh Archives

Other Edits
Any other edits I made that dont fit the other catagories

Center Aligned certain items and added extra underlines

    Powered by Blogger-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home